Saturday, January 17, 2009

How about a post that DOESN'T suck?

Alright! Alright!

Have some art, ya buncha lilly-livered no-goodniks! This is a small amount of the massive backlog of art that I have not uploaded anywhere since like July/August (and maybe even before that? Not sure). So, there's a mix of old and new here.

And to Neil and Allison: next time I'll try to post something HAVEN'T seen. Haha!


This is the most recent one. Need to work on backgrounds.


Some sketches of Angela.


What would cause someone to make this face?


Drawing lots of Viktor lately. You'll probably see some more drawings of him in the future.


Really should finish this, maybe with a background?


A redesign of a really really really really OLD character. Curtis is pretty much the late 80's-early 90's incarnate. He looks like his name should be Vinny or something.


This is also very recent. The concept isn't very interesting, but I thought the drawings would be nice to share.


Character lineup that I'm too timid to color for now. Maybe later.

Hey look! Some characters who AREN'T Ralph, Viktor or Alexis. Whaddaya know? Sarah, Mercury and Arricks.


Something simple for a change.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

Allison Bamcat said...

Alexis is the best character of all characters.

The little watermark you do at the bottom of every picture is very smart. Do you save two versions? I always end up having like 4 different versions of any drawing I scan in.

Kate McElroy said...

I save at least 2 copies of everything and beyond that it's all backed up on a thumb drive. Not to mention my ridiculous OCD of keeping dated hard copies of like everything I've ever done. (It's a little nuts...)

You should see me when I have too many versions of something (always when animating). The art-making degrades into a hilariously sad exercise of aggravated confusion. Haha!

4dam said...

The "what would cause someone to make this face" face was obviously caused by one of 2 things:
1) a tiny elephant
2) a singing frog
Both of which have twisted many-a-face in old Warner Bros cartoons.

I love it all.