Saturday, May 30, 2009

Necessary Updatery

Yo! Sorry for the extended silence here guys. I'm just waiting on my new scanner to arrive. Got tired of the photographs.

In any case, I've really gotten my ass in gear making some finished work these past few days and am excited about how a lot of it is coming out. Just having fun, putting my best foot forward no holds barred and not wasting my time and energy worrying worth jackshit about time taken or what supposedly comes out "good" and what "doesn't".

I love art and have dragged my feet long enough for no good reason that I can think of. There's no excuse as to why I shouldn't be using my connections and getting work by now.

Watch for stuff to start up again in the next week or so and then continue regularly afterwards!

Cheers!

No comments: