Sunday, December 20, 2009

Here are a couple doodles and tests with pens, inking and watercolor. I'm trying to re-teach myself a bunch of things in a very short period of time. Haha! Only time and results will tell if it's successful or not! But the biggest thing? I REALLY need to cool it on the technical stuff. It's fun, but my art isn't CRAZY enough for my own liking.

I hope to be able to post some comic previews in the next couple weeks! Short one-shot comics will start up probably late January of 2010 if I can get everything set and ready.





2 comments:

JohnK said...

Hey, you are very talented!

Kate McElroy said...

Hey! Oh wow, that means so much coming from you! Thank you!

I have a lot to improve on, but your blog and your work are such great inspirations and help! Haha, I've been too shy to post and say "Thank you" though. :)