Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Comics!

Hey all! Comic start date is February 2nd! It's a one-shot and kind of the "pilot episode" for the bigger series that I want to pitch.

I'm not sure how I want to go about updating them here on the blog since I don't want the continuity to be broken up by getting scrolled off the front page or by being punctuated in between by unrelated entries. Obviously a real website would be ideal and one is in the works.

In the meantime, if anyone reads this and has ideas about how I could go about updating comic pages smoothly on blogspot, feel free to comment!

2 comments:

samakain said...

Move to Wordpress :D I have.

Bawahahaha

I AM BEING UNHELPFUL.

Seriously though, make with the goods bucko. I'm salivating for this.

Kate McElroy said...

HAHA I have been thinking about it actually but right now this is the address on my business cards. XD Soooo until I get my website up this is probably it.

AND FEB. 2ND

PATIENCE GET, YOU FIEND!