Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More in betweens

Been busy lately! Lots of stuff going on, which I hope to be able to show more of before too much time passes. Though I don't want to promise anything since I tend to back out of sharing most of the time. In the meantime, here's a recent color sketch:



And these next two are older drawings from 2007 that I thought I'd post for the hell of it, since I've been digging back through some of my old stuff recently:





I always feel that a lot of my older drawings are more spontaneous and lively, so I've been trying to get back into that mindset.

Also, I know it's been up for a little bit now, but if you haven't already, you should head over to Eldritch Animation and take a gander at some of the concept drawings for our next project. : )

No comments: